Monday, October 09, 2006

G&Ts in the PM

What Ho Proles!

Feeling a mite tipsy. Not drunk, you understand. Just a bit merry. I'm certainly not the sort of man to spend an indolent afternoon in the local tavern. Not when I can be sure of a good welcome at the club. It's there that much of my work gets done. And that's the secret of many a rich man's success: knowing how to mix business with pleasure.

When I was in there, waiting for my drink to be mixed by old Tom the barman, I noticed the news. Ugly bunch of individuals the BBC employs these days. One of them had hair down to his collar. Anyway, I hear that the government are in a it of a tizz about this North Korean nuclear bomb. Analysts say there's not much to worry about. Now, what I say is if you wouldn't trust a nation with your pets, then why would you trust them with an 'A' bomb? Simple as that. They eat the little bow wows don't you know?

Tally ho!

No comments: